<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7080290220440419646\x26blogName\x3dPretty+darlin\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://shashainpinklickingood.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://shashainpinklickingood.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8613560575351451727', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rain down on me.
Profile



your BIG name

bolditalicstrikeunderline

break the silence

cbox recommended

melodies

myflashfetish recommended (:

darlinks

friend
friend
friend
friend

long gone


credits

please do not remove credits, thankyousomuchie
orangeeeeyy Missyan

Monday, March 19, 2012

Hallo everyone. So how's your day? Mine was great as usual. Well,the same thing everyday,lazy to wake up early in the morning. Hm.. So we got our exam papers already for maths,science and english. It was very disappointing to see my science paper. i'm not gonna say the marks cause it's totally embarrassing me and also you yourself lol. I don't failed,I just hate it ok! English was fine cause i do really love English. well,maybe I'm not that clever but at least I've tried to answer all the questions. I never leave my paper blank. who knows maybe I can get it correct for the method,for maths usually. for section A English,we have to talk about Mother Theresa. LOL idk she's dead hahaha and Miss Josclyn put a comment there 'DID YOU KNOW THAT MOTHER THERESA PASSED AWAY?' lol i was laughing my ass off hahaha. ok that's all for my school story today. thanks for reading.

WITH LOVE,
ALIZA MARAI ALEXANDER(:


rained @ 10:01 AM