<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7080290220440419646\x26blogName\x3dPretty+darlin\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://shashainpinklickingood.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://shashainpinklickingood.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8613560575351451727', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rain down on me.
Profile



your BIG name

bolditalicstrikeunderline

break the silence

cbox recommended

melodies

myflashfetish recommended (:

darlinks

friend
friend
friend
friend

long gone


credits

please do not remove credits, thankyousomuchie
orangeeeeyy Missyan

Friday, July 1, 2011

Oh this is great.Tomorrow will gonna be my fathers birthday. Iloveyou papa. Imissyou a lot. He's at Sudan now. For short,at Africa. &this time we cant celebrate together. &my brother at kch havent come back to Miri yet. His birthday is on 13 july while me is on 15 july. So I guess we cant celebrate it together. My dady ask me for a present.&I told him "Sorry dad.I just can pray for you". omg. hahaha,I still remember when we got a surprise for my dad last year. He's surprise to see a cake infront of him. We only celebrate it among us. &my birthday will be always celebrated. you see how big is my dad's love for me? Oh,dad. Eventhough I cant gave you the best on the last exam,but I hope that you will always be happy. God will always be with you.Amin:)
Hm,i dont know why suddenly i miss all of the people in this world? Hahaha. I miss my cousins at Brunei,Betong,Saratok,Kuching,KualaLumpur,Australia. Oh,I wish I can meet them eventhough for a while. I really miss them. Appreciate those times.I love those times we spend the time together. I always want to be happy&not sad. Cause I really2 love everyone. Yes,i know sometimes I may get angry or fighting each other. But,there will be the end of the story.
Oh God our heavenly Father,may my beloved one will always be with you&help them in each day.Cause i love them.Amin.


rained @ 7:49 AM