<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7080290220440419646\x26blogName\x3dPretty+darlin\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://shashainpinklickingood.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://shashainpinklickingood.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8613560575351451727', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rain down on me.
Profile



your BIG name

bolditalicstrikeunderline

break the silence

cbox recommended

melodies

myflashfetish recommended (:

darlinks

friend
friend
friend
friend

long gone


credits

please do not remove credits, thankyousomuchie
orangeeeeyy Missyan

Monday, April 4, 2011

My papa plan mau bawa kitaorg pergi KotaKinabalu or KualaLumpur. but,boring ah Kuala Lumpur. Lejuk dah. Me mao pergi StarbuckCoffee at K.kinabalu. But the best thing in Kuala Lumpur is pasar2 nya yg tantek2. byk barang. I love ChowKit,MidValley,KLCC and Petaling street. I asked my dad to buy me a DSLR. and my dady dont want to buy it for me. So,my dady decided to make braces for my teeth. and itu sangat confirm. COP KEPALA SPONGEBOB. haha.I cant wait to make my braces.But,i think have to wait.The dentist will check my teeth first.After a few months or a few weeks or a month I'll be call by the dentist to make the braces.I cant wait:) I want to show the world that I use braces.*mcm lah org lain sikda.haha.and my dad will arrive from africa on 11 April,Monday. Terus bapa saye bawak pergi dentist.hahaha.I love you dad.I love you mum*although I always fight with you.hoho.

THE STORY IS REAL.YA,SAYA MEMANG SHOW OFF SEBAB TADA PA PA MAO DIPOST LAGIK BAH SAYANG2 KU SEKALIAN.ADA PAHAM?TERIMA KASIH.


rained @ 4:17 AM