<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7080290220440419646\x26blogName\x3dPretty+darlin\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://shashainpinklickingood.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://shashainpinklickingood.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8613560575351451727', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rain down on me.
Profile



your BIG name

bolditalicstrikeunderline

break the silence

cbox recommended

melodies

myflashfetish recommended (:

darlinks

friend
friend
friend
friend

long gone


credits

please do not remove credits, thankyousomuchie
orangeeeeyy Missyan

Friday, February 4, 2011

jelous baaaaa.my friend pergi K.Kinabalu.whoaa!I saw his pictures at K.kinabalu.
Beautiful.Nice.Clean;)I saw the pictures at Starbucks,Big apple.He said he went there just to get some photoshoots using a DSLR,SONY.I wonder if I could be like him.whoaa.I will feel so proud.but,I still love my life now.I'll bring my dad to K.Kinabalu this December.Its being a long time we dont go for a vacation.We've been to Labuan,K.Lumpur and other places.My age is around 7 or 8.still small laa tat time.hehe;)Its fun you know if we go to people's places.like what people always says "Jauh perjalanan,Luas permandangan".If u never travel to other places,u will never know how they live.its fun!so,study hard so that u can travel to Paris,London and so on.haha;)


Lots of Love,
Aliza.


rained @ 6:56 AM